Aeronautical engineering department started functioning since 2006 with an intake of 60 per year. The Department of Aeronautical engineering is making great effort in imparting knowledge and skill to meet the core industry expectations. The Department offers theory and lab works as per Anna University syllabus through qualified faculties. The department has well equipped laboratory facilities and faculty to prepare the students to meet future requirement in the field of Aeronautics.
To provide a global environment for quality education with research orientation, so as to reach the highest level of intellectual attainment and make significant contributions to the field Aeronautical Engineering.
- Provide quality education in Aeronautical Engineering to satisfy the need of industries.
- Enhance the knowledge of the students to produce unique products that serve the field of Aeronautical Engineering.
- Create opportunities for students to decide and choose their higher education ventures.
- Establish the facility for learning and research activities with societal concern
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Our Graduates will
- Obtain employment in industry, government institutions, businesses, or organizations successfully using the skills they acquired in aeronautical engineering and related fields.
- Advance in their careers and achieve leadership and management positions within the profession.
- Be engaged in professional societies and community service.
- Pursue higher graduate degrees and conduct research at reputed Universities to contribute to the advancement of aeronautical engineering, or related fields through new inventions.
The graduates of this programme will have,
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- The ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- The knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering.
UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS
Ms.Jasmine Nihar (2010-2014) has secured 4th rank and Ms.Bagyalakshmi (2010-2014) has secured 6th rank.